- General Inquiries
- Phone: 623-465-5808 - 480-534-8591
Fax: 623-465-1363 - 480-898-5606
1620 W Fountainhead Pkwy. Suite 219, Tempe AZ 85282
By Department Contacts
- Steve Strickbine
- Chuck Morales
- Operations Manager
- Aaron Kolodny
- Circulation Director
- Circulation Customer Service
- Phone: 480-898-5641
- Zac Reynolds
- Director of National Advertising
- Courtney Oldham
- Advertising Production Manager
- Phone: 480-898-5624
- Elaine Cota
- Classified Manager
- Legal Advertising
- Phone: 480-898-7926
- Obituaries/Death Notices/Life Events
- Phone: 480-898-6465
- Christina Fuoco-Karasinski
- Phone: 480-898-5631
- Beloved tour guide Ringo battling pancreatic cancer
- Diverging diamond interchange opens at I-17, Happy Valley
- Anthem Pets hosting adoption event in Surprise
- Scarecrows, playful pumpkins take over Downtown Mesa
- Anthem Farmers Market to return socially distanced
- Drew Foppe’s work ethic is an 11, musicians say
- Chilleen’s vows to keep weddings, restaurant going
- Cave Creek council votes to amend specific area plan
- Carefree Town Council considers upcoming events
- CCUSD superintendent finalists named
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
October is pet adoption month, and Anthem Pets is partnering with Subaru Superstore of Surprise for an adoption event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday October 24.
In the era of COVID-19, there’s a copious amount of community events going virtual or getting altogether canceled. The Anthem Community Farmers Market isn’t one of them.
Cave Creek’s Planning Commission voted to forward a rezoning request to the town council for the development of a 10,604-square-foot PetSuites location at the northeast corner of 52nd Street and Carefree Highway.
The Cave Creek Unified School District and an executive search consultant revealed the finalists for the Cave Creek Unified School District’s new superintendent.
The Carefree and Cave Creek town councils each approved $10,000 donations to kickstart the Art & Foodie Stampede to be held Friday, April 23, to Sunday, April 25.
Without a doubt, the Anthem Veterans Day Ceremony is a major point of pride in the community where thousands usually gather at the memorial to pay their respects to those who served our country.
Horseshoe Trails Principal Aaron Pettinato feels the elementary school’s recognition as a 2020 National Blue Ribbon School was 16 years in the making.